- one third of me: I want a relationship so much, relationships are so cute
- one third of me: sex sex sex I want sex fuck relationships lets be slutty lol
- one third of me: fuck everyone I hate people kill yourselves
- How to do taxes
- What taxes are
- How to vote
- What political parties are
- How to write a resume/cover letter/anything related to getting a job
- How to write a check/balance a check book
- Anything to do with banking
- How to do loans for college
- How to jump start a car or other basic emergency things
- How to buy a car or house
So fucking true.
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
I just wanted to say that I had an epiphany…
We have been Pierce the Veil and Mayday Parade fans for quite some time.
You know what made me realize this?
The fact that when we started “fan-girling”… their tattoo collections were smaller.